Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feeling good!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty good for me. I've been getting out on the bikes a couple times a week. It's been a nice mix of road and mountain. I hit Leb pretty hard twice over the Memorial Weekend (and crashed once). Road rides have been medium paced and my meals are getting better.
There was a block of time when I wasn't at the gym, but that's changed and I've been making trips fairly regularly to work more on my lower back and some leg strength. It seems to be paying off. I haven't had a sore lower back all season and I think I'm even somewhat flexible, ha!

The best news of all however, is that I stepped on the scale back on Wednesday night (before dinner) and rang the bell at 186.5!!

That's my lowest this season and has to be a personal best for at least the last 3 years. Nice!

Here's to me maintaining and not climbing back up....

1 comment:

  1. I was tempted to burn my comment card too, but I am really impressed. Congrats, and really proud of you. Although whenever I get closer to your weight, you lose more, so I may have to look into more drastic options, such as sending you these

    ReplyDelete

Events on the BCR calendar