Thursday, June 26, 2008

Making Strides!

Here's Charlotte spending some quality time on her Strider bike she got as a present this spring! She was lovin' it and spent about 30 minutes walking around, trying to get used to it. Up until now she was almost always scared of her bike. I would ask her if she wanted to ride it and she would get close, then say "no" and start backing up, shaking her head. Just recently I started bringing it to the mailbox with us and the 2nd day I asked her if she could help me push it up the hill. She came right over, handed me the mail and threw her leg over the seat!


Making Strides from Adam Emanoff on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Not even 2 yrs old!

    Did I see here signaling a right turn? And of course you've got her off-roading already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally called out her turn! She wanted to head to the extreme stuff right away...

    ReplyDelete

Events on the BCR calendar